Welcome on health magic.com,
• Drink more water.
• Rinse with salt water.
• Practice proper dental care
• Apply a topical anesthetic such as lidocaine or xylocaine to the ulcer (not recommended for children under 6).
• Apply a 1-to-1 mixture of hydrogen peroxide
with water or baking soda with water to the ulcers.
• Use a topical corticosteroid preparation such as triamcinolone
dental paste (Kenalog in Orabase 0.1%), which protects a sore inside the lip and on the gums.
• Blistex and Campho-Phenique
may offer some relief of canker sores and cold sores, especially if applied when the sore first appears.
• Jawarish Amla 6 gm twice daily after meal