Pain in the stomach and back, nausea. Multiple calculi in the gall bladder, peripheral follicles in varies

okay i live in the bahamas and been experiencing pain in my upper stomach .. It first started last year and i ruled it out as bad painful gas but as the pain keep coming back and the pain was the same i figured something was wrong the pain wakes me up if im asleep hurts my back makes me vomit .. i went to the emergency room last week in pain and they gave me a form to get a ultrasound done to see if its gallstones.. The test showed three calculi 14mm in my gall bladder and some peripheral follicules on my ovaries.. my ovaries dont give me any problem my period is on time not heavy no clotting and i just had a child 3 years ago but yet i dont have a lower pain... what do you think
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013