Pain in the stomach after running. Bleeding from the anus after bowel movement. What is wrong?

I was running today and then my stomach started to hurt. It still hurts after half a day and then after running, I went home and ate dinner. The. I had to bm and my poop was really big so my butt might have bled from the cut because of the big poop. But the thing is there was a lot of blood from my poop. It is just a cut but I don t get why there is so much blood. By the way I think my poop ripped my butt a little but I am not sure
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013