Pain in the stomach after getting the colposcopy done. Stomach feeling distended. What is the cure?

Hi. I had a colposcopy done on Friday, and it is now Sunday. I did not have any spotting, bleeding , or discharge following the procedure. I have had pain in my stomach since having the procedure done. My stomach feels extremely distended and uncomfortable. The pain stays mostly in my left side but can also hurt all over my stomach area. What should I do to relieve the distended feeling and stop the pain? I m concerned given it has been a few days.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013