Pain in the stomach. Ultrasound showing gall bladder with bowel calculi. What are the measures for pain management?

I been having a lot of pain in my right upper side of my stomach and it goes to my back I hadan ultrasound done the findings were multiple gray-scale echo grams of the abdomen were obtain the gallbladder is visualized with numerous bowel calculi within the gallbladder the wall is 1.2 mm thick the common is 3.5. Numerous calculi mobile within the gallbladder. My pain doesn t go away what is the best thing to do for this problem
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012