Pain in the stomach. History of abdominal tuberculosis. Lymph node present post treatment. Further treatment?

Hello Sir, I am from New Delhi (India). My wife was treated with relapsed Abdominal Tuberculosis in 2011 and she completed her treatment (Lasted for one year) in the month of Apr-May 11....and post which she gave birth to my second child in the month of Feb 12. Now suddenly she is complaining some sort of strain in the stomach early in the morning hours hhowever during the day there is no such complaints. Once we finished the treatment for lymphnodes in stomach all the nodes were vanished except one, to which the doc said this could remain there and harmless since it did not increase. Could you please help me identifying the further possibilities of treatment? In case the desease reccure. My blessings to you for having such portal. Thanks alot sir. Best Regards Kapil
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012