Pain in the shoulders and knees. Have psoriatic arthritis. Will this go away when stress levels are low?

Hi, I am a 52 year old woman and I was diognosed with psoriasis about 7 years ago. Over the years I got more and more back pains and pains in other joints like elbows and shoulder and knees. I kept on working but after another break upin the relationship and since my mother passed away in january, i am unable to work at all. The pains were horrible, couldn t walk the stairs or move my right arm. At the hospital i was finally diognosed with Psoriatic Arthritis . I got shots in my shoulder and hip and since then it is bearable but still very sore. Also got perscription for Methotrexate and Folic acid . My questions are the following 1) This all was triggered by stress, does that mean that when my life settles it can just as sudden disappear again? 2) Can I start exercises even though I am still in pain or do I make things worse by doing that? Thanks in advance Hendrika
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013