Pain in the shoulders after being hurt during exercise. Increased heart beat. Advice?

Yes my dad recently hurt himself working out and his right shoulder blades been hurting him real bad he went to the doctor they gave him shots that didnt work hes now going to a chiropractor and he told him to put aice on his back and he been using some little machine to like massage his back today his right sideof his chest was beating real hard I could feel it do you have any advice Iis that bad hes been I pain for 3 weeks already
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013