Pain in the shoulder, fluttering in the chest. Had a panic attack. Not able to sleep due to fear. Need help

Hello. I started to have this pain in my shoulder . The best way to describe it would be a medium pain. It s not extremely sharp, but it s not all to dull either. Then I noticed the pain was in my left upper arm a bit and I had this light weed fluttery feeling in my upper middle chest . Like in the middle of where my breasts are at the top. (I deal with very bad hypochondria, I try to contain it but simply cannot.) So I went into a full blown panic attack. I m just not sure what s going on. If I should be concerned. Anything. It s 5 am. I m battling myself on sleep from fear. Is there anything to help? Please. It is so greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013