Pain in the shoulder, chest, jaw and ear, chest tightness. On medication for blood pressure and bladder control. Need medical attention?

I am a 60 yr old grandma. Tonight I had sharp pain in my left shoulder , chest, jaw, and ear. I sat down and just made myself breathe through it until it lessened enough to come upstairs to my bedroom. My chest still felt a bit tight so I took my nightly meds and an aspirin . Its has been about an hour now and I feel better. I take a high blood pressure pill and one for bladder control. I worked pretty hard today. Maybe I am just pretty tired.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013