Pain in the shoulder, chest arm and back. Have heartburn, abnormal EKG. Endoscopy scheduled. History of heart diseases

Hello. I am a 27 year old female who has been having a dull ache in my left shoulder , arm, and back, as well as in my chest. I have also had episodes of severe heartburn that last for hours. I was admitted to the ER twice because all of my EKGs came out abnormal. They said that they were abnormal but not on the level of having a heart attack . While in the hospital they monitored my heart all night, took blood multiple times, checked BP and pulse , ran an echo, and did a CT of my heart. All of the tests came back normal other than the EKGs. I am having an upper GI endoscopy tomorrow to see if I have GERD or something else related to my digestive system. I also have a follow up appointment with a cardiologist on Thursday. My concern is that it could still be heart related. My dad had a heart attack in his 50s that was because of some plaque falling off and my grandmother had a couple of minor heart attacks in her 80s and 90s. Other than that, I don t think anyone else in my family has had heart issues. I am not the healthiest person when it comes to exercise and food. Lately, I have been sticking to a low salt low fat diet. I plan to start exercising a little bit today as well. As I said, my concern is that it could still be heart related as I do have a very high stress job (teaching). Also, I don t smoke and I rarely drink (I did drink a lot in college). What are the odds that it could be related to my heart?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012