Pain in the shoulder, chest. Stopped smoking in the recent past. Should I be concerned?

My right shoulder sometimes give me grief, it the ligaments and tendends caught up, every other month it decides to flair up and causes me uncomforted and pain. It started hurting 2 days ago but today I have been getting a shocking pain on the right side of my chest , I m unsure if this is due to my shoulder and the tendends are twicking or something serious that I should get it checked out!! The shocking pain is awful, causes me to have to stop what I m doing and feels like a knife has been rammed into my chest... I have recently given up smoking cigarettes and turned to electric cigarettes, I m also a regular weed smoker, smoked 1 a day, but have stop for the past week or so. Can you please help. Thanks Zak
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013