Pain in the shoulder and hands, stress and memory loss. Taking anxozap. Not able to stop the medication. What to do?

RESPECTED SIR MY MOTHER AGED 47yrs IS TAKING tab ANXOZAP 30mg SINCE Dec.2010 . OUR LOCAL Dr. (MD) PRESCRIBED THIS MEDICINE AS SHE FELL DOWN UNCONSCIOUS AND GOT PAIN IN SHOULDER & HAND NERVES BECA USE OF HIGH MENTAL STRESS . SHE HAS DEVELOPED SLIGHT MEMORY LOSS , FRIGHTENESS &LAZYNESS BUT THESE HAVE NOT OCCUR BEFORE . MOTHERS SLEEPING PERIOD IS HARDLY 3-4 hrs .INSPITE OF GREAT DESIRE SHE IS NOT ABLE TO STOP THIS MEDICINE & LOCAL DOCTERS ARE ALSO INSISTING TO NOT TO DO THAT.HER WEIGHT IS 53 kg. KINDLY SEND YOUR VALUABLE ADVISE .
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013