Pain in the shoulder after the fall. Feeling weakness in the arm and difficulty in breathing. Need treatment?

hi i am 43 years old last week approximately 10 days ago i fell down and landed on my left shoulder that hurt for a few days and banged my face / side of head on concrete floor. over the last week i have felt very tired early in the day even got up at and had to go back to bed by also have no strength in my left arm and my breathing is very hard like astma also can not move arm over shoulder height mark
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013