Pain in the right side of the penis during erection, radiates to the hip, stiffness in right testicle. Suggestions?

doctor i feel pain in right side of penis mainly during erection or after i masturbate. This pain originate from the right side from where the muscles of the penis originates. It is not a very severe one but after it originate it penetrates to my right hip as well and then to my leg. I also feel stiffness in right testicle sometimes. please help
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
The pain should be a muscular pattern may be due to your position taken during masturbation.
Just take abstinence from masturbation for few days.
Take anti inflammatory medicine.
You will be all right.