Pain in the right side of rib, X-rays showed prominent broncho-vascular markings in both ribs, on BP medicines. Opinion?

hello doctor recently i have pain in my right side rib i showed to my family doctor she suggested for x ray in that report shows prominent brochovascular markings in both lower ribs but i am not having any cough or any cold symptoms and report also shows that prominent cardiomagly but my doctor says nothing to worry as i am on BP medicines and also taking clodral forty and rosvastin 5 also i need your opinion
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012