Pain in the right side of back. Diagnosed Cervical Spondilitis. Prescribed Aceclofenac & Paracetamol. Any side effects ?

Hi Doctor, It is awesome to have your noble advise to mankind. I appreciate from my heart. I am 50 years now and had some pain in the right side of my back. Consulted Orthopaedic surgeon explained my problem. It was diagnosed as Cervical Spondilitis. Prescribed with Aceclofenac & Paracetamol tab 1 a day after food. Feeling much much better this is due 10 tabs I have used a week back. Do I need to use if I get pain. Please advise and will there be any side effects.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012