Pain in the right portion of stomach after fibroma operation, post operation ultrasound and urine test normal, had taken uriliser. Cause?

i have undergone the operation of fibroma on 20.8.12. My right side ovary and uterus have been removed. The post operation ultrasound was normal. After the operation i was given the uriliser syrup for one week. Now, i am feeling pain in right portion of my stomach. Yesterday i went for medical check up. The doctor informed that the pain is due to gas problem. Is it due to urine problem ? Post operation urine test was also normal. Can i take the uriliser again, now.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012