Pain in the right leg after falling from stairs. See a doctor?

hi, i slipped on the last 3 stairs and landed on my back this morning.. i hit the middle of my back on my right hand side off of the ledge of the stair. straight away i found it difficult to breath but after 30 seconds breathing was normal but painfull, after a couple of minutes i got up, was really really painfull, ive been taking it easy since by lying down, but very painful when i move at all, very sore when walking and standing.. if i put any pressure on my right leg its really painfull when standing and walking, when in a lying position and try to move my legs to get comfortable its really painfull too.. do u think this is just muscular or should i go to the doctors in the morning and see about getting xrayed..
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
from history it seems that you might be having fracture on back of your lower ribs and heavy strain on leg muscles giving rise to this problem.
Go to ER and get examined.
May require x-ray of ribs and leg to rule out fracture.
Meanwhile take some analgesic medicine for having pain.
Ok and take care.