Pain in the ribs, stiff and sore joints, chest tightness, shaky hands and loss of weight. Family history of heart and cancer. Stress related symptoms?

I wake up most of time feeling a dull pain on my both my sides & my rite rib has little bit of discomfert , My joints feel stiff and sore , tightness of the chest most of time , feel chilly alot of the time , sweaty hands , both my hands shake to the point where i can t hold a drink most of the time , loss of appatight , loss of wait ? . this been going for about 2 years if not longer ... I noticed this started when my family life has become very stessful & i m fine with shaking of hands untill my wife gets up , They still shake but as bad when i m alone . The thought of eating makes me feel sick sometimes . There is a history of heart & cancer problems in the family , on my fathers side of the family ... On my mothers side there is diabitys? What s wrong ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Thanks for writing in.

I suggest you to have a general medical check up including a complete blood checkup and X ray would be. worthwhile to do an ultrasound scan and ECG too. A fasting and post prandial sugar level assessment will help to rule out diabetes. Once the above tests are done and results are found to be normal, please do not worry about heart, diabetes and cancer related problems.

If any tests are positive, treatment is available for most diseases. Increase in weight and appetite can be solved by allowing your mind to be free from stress. If your anxiety and stress are too much then please consult a psychiatrist for suggestion.

Hope this helps