Pain in the rhomboid area, weakness in the upper right leg. Cause?

Hi. I started having pain in my upper right rhomboid area. It was pretty intense and has lasted for about 8 months. I went to a chiropractor and followed all advice and pain is still there. I know have severe pain in my left kidney area that comes and goes over the course of the past few weeks. I have also been experiencing extreme tailbone area pain that also comes and goes. All of the symptoms spring up out of nowhere and seemed to be relived by nothing. I also experienced weakness in my upper right leg just under my button and that lasted a few months but also came and went. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013