Pain in the penis while urination. Took arithmycin. Pain persisting

, it hurts when i urinate at the very tip of my penis . its a sharp pain as i begin to urinate. i also notice that the tip of the penis ( urethral opening) seems kind of sticky (ie it is like there is something keeping it together even when i gently squeeze the opening). i have also noticed that around the opening, there is about a 1-1 1/2 cm red area that is sensitive to touch. I ve had a full panel std screening all Negative. I had a course of Doxy and arithmicin as a precaution. Pain only during urination .
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013