Pain in the penis while urination. Partner had urinary infection. Infection?

Hiya, i feel too much pain at the very end (tip of my penis) while passing v, specailly when i haven't had much water during the day it is too much pain full so that i have to stop veeing several times to ease of pain. also when i have enough water intake during the day and when i go for vee, it looks like it is going to burst with pain while passing vee.

this has start happening since i got married couple of years ago and started sex with my wife, it is worth mentioning that she had alot of urine infection as well. i have taken 2-3 courses of antibiotics as prescribed by my GP. last time i went to GP for a urine sample and he said he is going to refer me to the urologist if it doesn't come out in test results.

any help in this regard would be appriciated.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013