Pain in the penis while retracting the foreskin. Had gout and kidney stones. Uncontrolled urination. Cancer?

My husbands penis hurts when he pulls on foreskin . He said he never had problems before. And our sex life has slowed down cause he says he feels pain when we have sex. He has being diagnosed with having gout . And last year passed a kidney stone . He has started to urinate on himself with him having no control over it. He is 47 years old. And we talked to our doctor about his problem but made no referrals to a urologist . I m insisting he goes either way. I m vey concerned. Afraid of him getting cancer. He is overweight weighing 310 lbs. please tell me this are not signs of cancer. And if I need to take him ASAP.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013