Pain in the penis while pulling the foreskin down. Urine comes like a shower. Opinion?

hai Doc this is with regards to my penis .I was having sex with my wife until she was pregnant 07 months,I ve realized that my penis foreskin & tip used work fine & now when i pull the foresking down it pains & while urinating specially in the midnight urine comes not straight its comes like shower & than i need to hold etc. I did not had sex with my wife for 5-6 months now as she has delived the baby 03 months back still I fear ?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013