Pain in the penis when doing core stability exercises. Reason?

I feel a dull pain, just above the place the penis branches out of the body, while doing lunges , leg raises or a few minutes after I go for a long run. My form, when I do exercises is up to the mark. Whenever I do any exercises which requires core stability or lower abdominal strength, I get that pain. Could you tell me what is wrong with my body? As a serious athlete, I don t want to severely injure myself, and so I have stopped doing activities which cause that pain. Please help me. What kind of medication should I take? What exercises can I do to get rid of this problem? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013