Pain in the pelvic area after intercourse. Spotting, delayed periods. Have PCOS. Pregnancy chances?

i am 22 years old. i am 11 days late for my period i spotted the first 2 days i was suposed to start but nothing sense. tonight i had sex with my boyfriend and i experienced pretty bad pain in my pelvic area. it is still there just not as bad and it has been over an hour ago. my friend has been thinking that i am pregnat because of me being late with my period and because i have been extremely moody. i however do not think so because i have PCOS and i took a test last weekend and it was negative. what could this be and could it be something serious??
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013