Pain in the ovaries, delayed periods. Pain while urination. Pregnancy test negative. What else could it be?

I am 11 days late on my period i have taken 3 pregnacy test with negative responses. I have a acheing in both my sides like my ovaries hurt. But I also have a sharp shooting pain in my lower abdomen when i pee and when I do not. I plan on calling my ob tomorrow but im scared and dont know if i should go to the hospital. What do you think it could be
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
All the symptoms you have suggest urinary infection with bladder involvement.
Get morning sample of urine tested for routine & microscopic test.
Depending on the findings a course of antibiotics, urinary analgesics,alkaline mixtures would be helping you. Please consult a doctor for prescription.
Delay in medicine may be due to the infection itself.