Pain in the nose and tension headaches after having a broken nose. How long will it take to heal?

7 months ago I had my nose broken, it was reset within a week as the bones in my nose moved, but 7 months on I'm still in pain in my nose and I get terrible headaches, if the weather is cold I cannot go out I have to stay in doors, soon as I get cold the pain is un bearable, I've left it so long due to not wanting to deal with it as the broken nose was a result from a violent relationship. But I cannot take the pain any more
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013