Pain in the neck, tingling fingers, nausea, hot and cold flashes, blackouts, tingling knees, hands clenching. What could it be?

if you charge, were out of luck, im on disability and have no money to pay i had a hard time sleeping last night, i felt sore, couldnt get comfy to sleep, my neck hurt. as i was trying to sleep, my fingertips felt tingly, as if a lack of circulation even though i did not bend my arms. my head also felt like a balloon, i finally went to sleep but when i woke up this morning, i was washing dishes and bending my neck to see the dishes in sink, i felt like i was straining my neck a little. I got nauseated and went to vomit , as i was leaning to vomit into the toilet, i got hot and cold chills and my eyes went black for a second, my knees also were very tingly. it almost made me feel like i had to go take a bowel movement . i composed myself and went to sit down in living room, when all of a sudden, my hands only, my hands clenched and stayed clenched for a period of 7 to 10 mins. i couldnt keep them open. i finally got them to open but my thumb and pinky finger stayed tucked under my palm, unable to open them. my left hand started to feel better 1st and then the right, finally it all passed and i now feel ok. im scared and not sure if i should go to the hospital or not as i do not have insurance
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013