Pain in the neck, shoulder and chest after consuming alcohol. Are these symptoms associated with lymphoma? Have a fibroidenoma in the breast

Hi Doctor :) I am a 22 year old female who is currently worried about her health. For about six/seven months i have been having pain in my neck , shoulder and chest area after consuming alcohol. Visiting the doctor there seemed to be no answer so i looked up the internet and unfortunately found out that it is associated with Lymphoma . This has got me extremely worried. The doctor took a full blood count, Liver Function Tests , ESR , CRP and blood chemistry and everything was normal. I have had these tests repeated three times the last being 18th July 2012. There was also a chest x ray carried out in May which was clear along with numerous physical examinations which were fine. I have been to over six doctors who have reassured me that the bloods would have flagged up some abnormalities. I also have had itchy skin which has went away however caused my paranoia to worsen. Still, the doctor insists everything is ok! I have no other major health issues apart from antibiotics for acne and a fibroideonoma in my left breast. Should i be pushing for further investigations? It has been seven months and i am still experiencing the pain. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i feel it is taking over my life! Regards. Louise
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer