Pain in the neck radiating to the eyes and forehead. Normal CT scan report. Using Flexeril. Further treatment?

left side neck pain at base of skull , radiates into left temporal area and behind left eye and left side forehead. Only relief is laying down. can not turn head to the right or else it aggractes spot at base of skull. have had a CT all clear, WBC were normal, no infection, goin on day 6 of constant pain. Toradol shot did nothing, low dose vicodin takes the edge off the headache but does nothing for the shooting pain. Flexeril used for muscle spasms but has done nothing, on steroids and a zpak in case of inflammation or sinus issues for 2 days now. I can not function the pain is so bad when it shoots through my head. any ideas??
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012