Pain in the neck, blurry vision. Stress related?

I am 25 years old, 5'3" and about 115 pounds. I think of myself as pretty healthy as I eat well and exercise for 30 minutes a day. Two weeks ago I was preparing for an interview and my neck got very tense and painful on the right side. I had my boyfriend roughly massage it for me every night to "tenderize" it. This seemed to help, but my vision was also blurry but only in my left eye that whole week. I decided to hold off on going to the doctor since my appointment was the week after. Of course, both my neck pain and blurry vision vanished the week I went to the doctor and he couldn't find anything wrong with me (went to an optometrist).

I thought maybe the neck thing and the blurred vision were stress related (due to the interview) since they vanished completely after it was over. But, I'm not all that stressed out now and this has come I just made the connection that my blurred vision was related to my neck this morning. Should I see a doctor? Which doctor do I see? Eye doctor? Family doctor? Or is my neck just tense and painful and massaging it too roughly cases my left eye to become blurry?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013