Pain in the neck after spine being hit. Sore spot on head, swollen bruised spine, dizziness and headache. What should be done?

I went to the fair the yesterday and got on a ride that rolled you around in a cage. I smacked my spine off of a wood piece and slammed on the seat with my butt. The back of my head also bent back and hit the top on the wood piece. I woke up today with pain in the front and back of my neck . I have a soft spot on the back of my head that is sore. I also have swollen and bruised sections on my spine that are very painful. It hurts to bend my back at all and I get very dizzy and mild headaches at times. Upon this dizziness I become sick to my stomach . I put ice on my back but nothing seems to help. What should I do about this?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012