Pain in the neck. Have sinusitis. Are these related? Does not respond to antihistamines and azithral. Advice?

Hi I have been having this pain in the front right side of my neck , for about a month. I do get sinusitis problems quite often as well. Is the pain due to this or is their any other problem i cannot understand. Went to a Doctor he gave me an anti histamine , didint work. Whenever i get sinusitis it is that my right nostril which is worse affected and suffers the maximum discharge. Did take Azhithral still didnt recover.Kindly advise.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012