Pain in the muscles and joints, stiffness in hand and feet after hysterectomy. Have reddish sores on the tongue. Taking estradiol for HRT. What is causing these?

I had a hysterectomy 11 weeks ago. Now I ve developed pain in my muscles and joints. My body hurts when I even touch something. I have terrible stiffness and pain in my hands nd feet and chest and neck. Now I 2 have red sores on my tounge. My doctors still have yet to find anything. I am 14 days taking estradiol for HRT . I get nausea in bet ween meals and need help figuring out what s wrong. It s made me depressesd too. I m 53 years old pretty good health prior to surgery. Never smoked but do have bad cholesterol .
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012