Pain in the mouth due to wisdom tooth eruption. Infected tooth. Swelling. On antibiotics. Not able to eat anything

Hi, I was having a worse pain in my mouth because of the wisdom tooth because the tooth next to it was infected. So i went to hospital for emergency. They give me IBU, Tylenol and penicillin but next day I had a swollen throat on the same side and was unable to open my mouth and talk. I keep on taking these medications for three days but swelling does not go down. Between this i went to a dentist too and they said it is because if the infection and it should go down by the medications i am on. Then yesterday I went to see a doctor again, she asked me to stop taking penicillin and give me a high dose of antibiotic but still the swelling is there and I am unable to open my mouth or eat anything,
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013