Pain in the middle right upper quadrant. Not able to diagnose after tests, scans. What could it be?

i have been having stomach problems for the past 6 or 7 months now i have seen a gastrologist in that time Dr. Reid Glaze and a couple others. They have not been able to figure out what is wrong with me. I was wondering if you could be of some assistance? I have got an ultrasound , upper and lower GI, chest exray, hinda scan, and stool sample. the pain is located in my middle right upper quadrent, just below and under my rib cage. I have is good feeling to beleive that it was because of a camping/coneoing trip to new london wisconsin(wolf river). The pain is always there, when i breath it feels like i have a tumor or some bubble in my stomach. Some days it hurts really bad in the morning, when i breath it feel likesomething is pericing me in that spot, other bad days when i breath it feels like something in that spot is going to pop, like a needle to that spot.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013