Pain in the middle of the stomach, rib cage and back. Have constipation. Advice?

hi my name is theresa, am 58, i have been having pain in he middle of my stomach under my rib cage all the way down to my belly button, then moves to my left sidei( well my back on the left side hurts in other words) i am constispated, but are moving alittle. please help, i am in alot of pain ( my back) my stomach has a strange pain when i have to go and use the bathroom. thank you for your time, i hope and pray this is free advice, i am on disability, and can't afford much, thanks again
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013