Pain in the middle of the chest. Have asthma. Taking clonazepam for sleep. Cough with fatigue. Need a remedy

Every time I cough I feel excruciating pain in the middle of my chest. It feels like something is going to explode in my chest. I also have the chills then the sweats. I do have asthma but it does not bother me. I am taking 2 I hailers ( Advair and salbutamol ) iv also been taking clonazepam to help me sleep. I have no appetite and am feeling very weak. When I cough I cry from the pain. Nothing comes up when I cough. It s just a dry cough. Please help me
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013