Pain in the middle of chest. Arteriogram showed blockage at the end of artery. Solution?

i have been experiencing chest pain in the middle of my chest .. nothing severe but frustrating .. i bent over the other day and had a pain right in the middle of my chest .. 2 times .. i had a complete cardiac workup and had a arteriogram done last week .. Dr said everything was normal .. he said i did have 1 blockage .. but it was at the end of and artery and was nothing to be a bit concerned about. i don t know what to do next
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013