Pain in the lungs, spinal cord, shoulders and neck after alcohol consumption. Is this an allergy?

I am allergic to something. cant figure out what. been going on about ten or so years now. reaction lasts approximately 30 minutes than goes away. feels like I just smoked two packs of cigarettes at once. lungs hurt. spinal cord hurts. head hurts. shoulders and neck hurt. just plain really uncomfortable. seems to occur after drinking mikes hard lemonade, pina coladas, anything with rum, and something at the sushi restaurant everytime I go. nothing else that I can recall. just want to pinpoint the allergy .
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012