Pain in the lower stomach, constipation. What to do?

I have a pain in my bottom right stomach , I got quite drunk last night and it felt almost like a stitch at first, I had a football match today though and now its worse, I am constipated and my bottom right stomach keeps getting spasms and it moves slightly round to the side and back more occasionally, its not necessarily painful more discomfort
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012

Thank you for the query.

Bottom right pain can be caused by appendicitis, urinary tract infection, inguinal hernia. As appendicitis is urgent condition, you should not wait any more and have some diagnostics. Abdominal ultrasound, full blood work and urine analysis should be performed.

Hope this will help.
General & Family Physician Dr. Himanshu Pandey's  Response
Hi ciaran ! Good luck to your team. Here ! What to do ! Take dicyclomine tab for abdominal cramp, take orange juice and lemon tea for hangover. Then go for ultra sound if it occur quite often. Get well soon. Bye.