Pain in the lower ribs. Is this due to muscle strain? History of trauma from accidents

Have a tightening type pain in my lower ribs right front . started about 4 years ago hurts when I laugh or turn a certain way. Can get to a 7 out of 10 for pain. I just turned 50 and was wondering if is just some kind of muscle strain as I have been an athlete riding motorcycles all my life. I also look extended and somewhat bloated. I have had past trauma from motorcycle accidents. Wondering what this might be. Thanks for any help.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013