Pain in the lower rib cage, epigastric pain and tenderness. Abdominal CT scan, MRI normal. Kidney stones detected. Tried gabapentin, steroids and omeprazole. Could this be hernia or endometriosis?

I am 35 year old female. been having lower left rib cage pain, tenderness and epigastric pains for almost a year now. have had bone scan, CT of abdomen , MRI of chest and spine , abdominal ultrasound-all negative for any abnormalities with the exception of kidney stones (in the kidneys). I have been tried on gabapentin , steroid pack, naproxen , omeprazole relief. it hurts to lay on either side. I have also noticed that it gets worse for about a week before menstruation and with ovulation . Any ideas? Hernia? endometriosis of the diaphragm? GI issue?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013