Pain in the lower rib cage and groin, nausea and lightheadedness. Need help

Hi, all of these symptoms have been happening for the past two weeks on and off. I have pain that occurs in my lower left rib cage and it also feels full. I also have a sharp pain sometimes on my upper left rib cage under my breast . There was pain at times in my left groin . I am very tired and I feel nauseated on and off during the day. I also feel weak and feel lightheaded at times and have pain in my cheats at times. Can you help me out? Thanks, MK
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013