Pain in the lower back, shoulders and feet. Is this due to scoliosis? Missing periods. Pregnant?

My lower back is always hurting and it gets worse at night. I don t know if that is because of my scoliosis or not. My shoulders are always hurting as well and so are my feet . My feet are swollen to go along with that. My head hurts and I feel nauseous sometimes. I get a small pain and a weird feeling in my vagina whenever I pee. My boyfriend and I played touchy feely one day, but he only rubbed the outer edge of my vagina. He had washed his hands quickly, and then touched the outer edge of my vagina. I had given him a handjob before and washed my hand before I wiped. I had a period recently, but this was 3 months ago and I didn t have one for the first two months. Is there any possible way I could be pregnant even though he didnt stick his fingers inside?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer