Pain in the lower back, pelvic region. Had sex during periods, used condom, taken unwanted 72, have pms symptoms well ahead of periods due. Normal?

hello sir,i had sex on the fifth day of my period we usd condom and ys a very slight penetration without condom,that i can say was barely touching the vaginal orifice,nxt day also had sex using condom.eventually i had taken unwanted72 the very next i am having lower back pain around pelvic region,the same occurs just before my is it ok?am i pregnant?will i get my periods soon?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012