Pain in the lower back, constipation. Prescribed with calcium tablets and exercise. What is the problem?

hi sir. i have a pain in my lower back and lower left side which gets severe when i sit straight on a rigid chair. i have this problem from last three month. the pain is felt sometimes in the front lower left and grows when i lie left side. i have frequent gas problems as well and sometimes i dont get my stomach clear in the morning. i have consulted many doctors and recently i have consulted a ortho who had advised me to do exercise and gave me calcium tablets. but this did nt helped. presently i have consulted a neuro who had given me some medicine. wat should i do. i dnt knw what is the cause of my problem plz advise me?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012