Pain in the lower back, blood in urine, high blood pressure. Kidney infection?

I woke up two weeks ago with a very bad pain in the lower back right side. I went to the doctor and they took blood and urine sample. the urine sample had a little blood in it. the blood came back normal. Took Blood pressure and it was 150 over 9o something. They said it was BPH. The prescribe pain pills for pain. Today I am having again on the right side lower back. Some times it radiates down to the groin area. Is this normal and when does this pain go away? To me it feels more like a kidney infection.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013